The medium
I need to find my medium.
It might not be writing,
It might not be painting,
It might be just pure love.
I need to find my medium.
I will need to find the language,
for it must be shared somehow.
I need to find my medium.
And it must go along these lines:
Through the lines that cross the deserts
parting earth with ancient forks.
Priestess tuning magic crystals
tingling water, ancient source.
Bending 'round the healing spaces
like the arches binding hearts.
I was bound to search for water.
Recollections of our paths.
recitations of things sacred,
channeled softly to the grass.
From your essence, quiet blessing,
earthy whispers, subtle chants,
redirection to your centers,
incantations from the heart.
Olive incense,
Amber eyes.
Lightning stroke,
Frozen dead,
Deer dazzled,
melting down.
Thawing soul,
Dripping down
Holding hands.
Feeling wet
Private tears.
Tears of joy,
seconds after
Open laughter,
heartfelt smile.
Fleeting moments,
Whole embraces.
Quiet thoughts of appreciation.
Sacred glimpses of the vast.
Silent spells and twisted language
Only blessings to reckon.
Blessed Medium of expression,
Blessed Renewal of my love.
Parting earth with your new mission
I am left
to be reborn.
Longing ever
for my Medium's
revelations to live by.
Longing ever
for your messages,
reminiscences of a song.
Fairly riddled.
Deeply touched.
Then dismissed,
Puzzled down.
Hollowed out,
Nothing said.
Sorrow laden!
Quite unable
to understand!
With no cue ...
Left to stand!
(your portrayal gets lost in translation)

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario